Exciting news!!! Registration is now open for the 2016 Out of Chicago Photography Conference. Added bonus, if you register by January 14 you receive $250 off the regular $499 price! Best deal ever, right?!
Here are some great reasons to sign up:
- Over 35 instructors from around the world covering just about every photography genre and topic you can imagine.
- Loads of workshops to choose from.
- Loads of photowalks to choose from.
- Panel discussions on various photography topics – architecture photography, street photography, how to make money with photography and more!
- One-on-one sessions with your favorite photographers..
- Making connections with your instructors and conference participants.
- And so much more!
For more details on each of these topics check out Out of Chicago Photography’s recent blog post here.
I’m super excited to be a part of this event for the third year in a row! I’ll be teaching a 2-day workshop with Michael Muraz, an award-winning commercial architecture and fine art cityscape photographer. We’ll cover aspects of architectural photography related to commercial architecture, cityscapes and architectural details. We’ll go on numerous photowalks throughout the city, cover post-processing and even critique your images made during the workshop. Check out all the details here.
I’ll also lead two photowalks, be there for the photocrawl (new this year!) and be part of the panel discussion on architecture photography (also new this year!). Oh, and I’m available for 3 one-on-one sessions – you get to decide how we spend this time (photowalk, Q&A, portfolio review, a combination of all three, it’s your call!).
This is going to be such an amazing conference, each year just keeps getting better. There are some world-class instructors, so be sure to check it out and sign up early for the best rates and to secure your spot. It really is selling fast. I hope to see you there!