4 day Workshop in NEW YORK CITY
May 17-20, 2018
I’m excited to announce a New York City workshop Michael Muraz and I will be leading, and we’d love for you to join us! The workshop includes the following:
- pre-workshop online presentation
- 4 days of photowalks with personalized, individual instruction on creating architectural abstracts & cityscapes
- in-person critique of images at the end of day 2
- post-workshop post-processing instruction
- post-workshop share/critique of your images
- great locations: The Oculus, The Highline with buildings by Gehry, Hadid, Nouvel + a private tour of the Woolworth Building
We’re planning 4 full days in one of the world’s most iconic cities: New York City!
You’ll get to shoot everything from sunrise cityscapes, architectural details to sunset cityscapes; covering four different areas of NYC. We take care of all the details for you: well-thought-out locations, transportation, private tours and meal locations.
We’ll be there sharing what and how we’re shooting to guide you through each location so you can capture your own beautiful images. We’ll share our process – from our approach once on location to how to best utilize compositional tools for architectural subjects.
New York City is full of stunning architecture and city views, and we hope you’ll join us for a great weekend of photography.
Here’s a preview of a few exciting locations we’ll photograph: The Oculus, Grand Central, The Highline, a private tour of the Woolworth Building and SO much more!
Date: May 17-20, 2018
Location: New York City
Discount: $1,200 (expires December 31, 2017) with code: EARLYBIRD
February 24-25, 2018
*Due to technical issues with the Los Angeles site and registration, we’ll be extending the EARLYBIRD rate through December 31.